The psychologists, psychological associates, and therapists at FVB Psychologists are trained to assess and treat a wide range of psychological problems including:
- anxiety-based disorders, e.g., generalized anxiety, social anxiety, obsessive- compulsive disorder, panic, and posttraumatic stress disorder (e.g., the psychological response to motor vehicle accidents, assault, or sexual abuse).
- mood disorders such as major depressive disorder and dysthymic disorder.
- interpersonal conflicts including marital or relationship problems and family conflict.
- the loss of a loved one through death, separation, or divorce.
- chronic pain management.
- sexual dysfunction.
- vocational and/or rehabilitation challenges.
- anger management.
- assertiveness training.
- stress management.
- LGBTQ+ challenges.
- adjustment disorders.
Booking an appointment:
What happens when I start treatment?
Set up your first appointment
From the first phone call you will be treated professionally by our support staff.
Meet with us
We ask that you arrive approximately 15 minutes prior to your initial appointment to provide us with your information.
We'll explain the process
Unless you have been advised otherwise, your therapy "hour" will be 50 minutes in length.
Start your journey
Our assessment and therapy services are conducted by an experienced team of clinicians.